Monday, 5 January 2015

God I wish I knew....

He's so tall and handsome as hell.
He's so bad but he does it so well.

These lyrics get to me. Make me think of him. How strong he is. Tall, handsome, and beautiful blue eyes. These are all physical thing. Also his personality. It's one person I'd drop everything for. 

I wait to hear those words but they don't come. All it would take for me to go home and be with him. But he's to hurt to want a relationship. He'll knows if he wanted one with me...

Why can't I know what he thinks... To know he's okay... To actually be there for him. Give him what he wants and when he needs. Hell what I need to. Even if it's just to be close. To be just a friend. 

Is it possible to be friends after you fallen so deep for someone? To just want to drive to be with them to hold there hand when all else is hard. One day he will read this will he be mad or sad or confused as I am. But as of right now I'm trying to do what's best for me. And not just run home to be just a maybe. I want him so bad but I don't want to wait for the what if. 

So the question. If you had to choose would you pick the relationship that will most likely work or the one you really want? 

Think about it.
Nic ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment